Saturday, November 21, 2009

Delicious Records Mix #1 !!!

Alright everyone as promised here is the first Delicious Records mix. I tried to represent the different styles of music which I aim to cover on the blog and included several of the 12’’s I wrote about here and for RA. The mix moves through funk, disco, italo, house and a bit of techno...a pretty big cross-section of dope dance music of all times. Overall I’m pretty happy with the results. While I’m still polishing my mixing I guarantee every damn track on this thing is 110% fresh! Anyways, if you love it give it to your friends. If you hate it, give it to your enemies ;-)

In other news, I have a new review up on RA for Will Saul’s Balance mix. Beyond that, as we are now nearing December, I have begun the annual exercise of trying to remember exactly what blew me away in the last year... This means I’ll soon be sitting down with my 2009 record box and choosing the cream of the crop to drop in my votes for RA. Will sure to take a bit more time over here to talk a bit about how the year felt for me.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ecgo2o

Tracklist:
1. Dexter Wansel - Life on Mars - Loft Classics
2. Chic - Funny Bone - Atantic
3. Mary Wells - Gigolo - Epic
4. The Revenge - Unfinished Edits Are Out of My Hands - Jiscomusic
5. David Vunk - Disco Voltage - Lunar Disko
6. BSTC - B.S.T.C. - All Natural Inc.
7. Robert Owens -Bring Down the Walls (Original Mix) - Jack Trax
8. Bernard Badie - Overjoyed - Mojuba
9. Hunee - Rare Silk - W.T. Records
10. Fudge Fingas - DinDins4Dada - Prime Numbers
11. Chez Damier - Teach Me, Keep Me - Mojuba
12. Moodymann - Joy Pt. II - KDJ
13. Omar-S - Flying Gorgars - FXHE Records
14. Arnold Jarvis - Take Some Time Out (Basic Soul Unit Remix) - Crème Organisation
15. Kyle Hall - I Love Dr. Girlfriend

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment